Whether the hotel is cheap or not, you expect the promised working fitness center, for example, and basic things like personal space. Unfortunately, sometimes poor design choices or disorganization keep you awake at night, literally!
Ponichka have a compilation of people who were unlucky when booking a hotel. There is a special bonus at the end, so stay tuned!
1. “I paid for a room with a larger TV.”
2. A “heat lamp above the bathroom door” in my hotel room
3. Door stopper at my hotel
4. “The mirror in my hotel room allows anyone to look in the room, even with the curtains closed.”
5. When a hotel tries to be innovative but fails:
6. “Violation of both building codes and common sense.”
7. “I’m concerned about the inspiration behind these hotel curtains.”
8. It is not enough for the doors to close slightly
9. “The men’s toilet in the bar of the hotel I am staying in”
10. We will never understand why anyone would approve of this.
11. “My hotel room overlooking the ocean.”
12. “I’m trying to find my room …”
13. “There is a safe in my hotel room with screws to a movable drawer.”
14. “The sink in my Helsinki hotel room”
15. ‘Pools’ at my hotel
16. “The fitness center at the hotel I stayed at.”
17. “The layout of this hotel room does not take into account the bed that is stretched.”
18. Once you enter this hotel, you never leave.
19. Only Elastigirl approves of this design.
20. “The hotel cinema does not save any cost.”
21. “They gave me a room that is being renovated.”
BONUS: “There’s something disturbing about this motel sign …”